The Dirty Hippies Are: Jeff Tiedrich (Smirking Chimp)
Adam Bink (Open Left)
Matt Browner Hamlin
Brian Keeler (The Albany Project)
Sean Paul Kelly (The Agonist)
Adam Lambert (Blue Jersey)
Rafael Noboa y Rivera
Mike Sheehan (Scholars and Rogues)
Richard Allen Smith (VoteVets)
Sam Smith (Scholars and Rogues)
Nolan Treadway (Netroots Nation)
Russ Wellen (Scholars and Rogues)
Tagsarrogance Baseball Basketball Boise State boxing brain injuries cheating Chris Henry Cleveland Cleveland Cavaliers concussions Denver Broncos Derek Cheater Derek Jeter football Football Night in America football widow free agents Gary Bettman George Steinbrenner Golf helmet-to-helmet hits Hockey hype interleague play Jason Heyward LeBron James Major League Baseball marketing NBA New York Giants New York Yankees NFL NHL Politics Roy Halladay soccer Stephen Strasburg TCU Tiger Woods Tiki Barber Tim Tebow violence World Cup wrestling
- gem generator coc on What if we hired a war criminal to “clean up” FIFA? Sepp Blatter has a plan
- Trucos Clash of on Who’s the Biggest Jerk in Sports?
- Clash of Clans on Who’s the Biggest Jerk in Sports?
- louis vuitton delightful on Tressel out at Ohio State: whatever happened to fair play in the USA?
- tangkasnet on Who’s the Biggest Jerk in Sports?
Tag Archives: greatest soccer game ever
By Sam Smith | Published: April 27, 2012
Today is one of those days when I feel sorry for those who aren’t soccer fans. Seriously. Because what happened earlier this afternoon in the Champions League semifinal at Camp Nou in Barcelona was one of the most exciting things I have ever witnessed in any sport. And I don’t do hyperbole. I mean this [...]