The Dirty Hippies Are: Jeff Tiedrich (Smirking Chimp)
Adam Bink (Open Left)
Matt Browner Hamlin
Brian Keeler (The Albany Project)
Sean Paul Kelly (The Agonist)
Adam Lambert (Blue Jersey)
Rafael Noboa y Rivera
Mike Sheehan (Scholars and Rogues)
Richard Allen Smith (VoteVets)
Sam Smith (Scholars and Rogues)
Nolan Treadway (Netroots Nation)
Russ Wellen (Scholars and Rogues)
Tagsarrogance Baseball Basketball Boise State boxing brain injuries cheating Chris Henry Cleveland Cleveland Cavaliers concussions Denver Broncos Derek Cheater Derek Jeter football Football Night in America football widow free agents Gary Bettman George Steinbrenner Golf helmet-to-helmet hits Hockey hype interleague play Jason Heyward LeBron James Major League Baseball marketing NBA New York Giants New York Yankees NFL NHL Politics Roy Halladay soccer Stephen Strasburg TCU Tiger Woods Tiki Barber Tim Tebow violence World Cup wrestling
- Anthony Young on Time for some straight talk on the NFL’s top faith-based quarterback
- Mariana on Who’s the Biggest Jerk in Sports?
- Nota Bene #112: GOOOLLLLLLLL | Scholars and Rogues on Who’s the Biggest Jerk in Sports?
- Louis Pennant on Tressel out at Ohio State: whatever happened to fair play in the USA?
- Callie on Derek Jeter, a man of honor and integrity. After the game, anyway.
Tag Archives: FIFA
Lawyers, guns and money and Shari’a Law and air conditioning the desert: how the hell did the US lose World Cup 2022 to Qatar?!
By Sam Smith | Published: December 2, 2010
Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the governing body of world soccer, today awarded the 2022 World Cup to Qatar. The move is regarded by most as an upset – the odds-on favorite to land the event was the United States, which hosted the most successful Copa in history in 1994. Also in the running [...]